Consultancy services required
(One-year renewable consultancy contract)
The International Committee of the Red Cross is looking for an income tax consultant firm, A-rated, based in Islamabad, to provide following services:
Section 149 (Salary tax) & Section 155 (Premises Tax)
The Consultant provides services;
- To prepare the excel based Payroll tax calculator for all taxable employees of ICRC Pakistan based on information provided by ICRC keeping in view all the requirements of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 & Income Tax Rules, 2002.
- To review and crosscheck the amount of tax withheld on monthly basis for each site before preparation of monthly tax challan and inform ICRC for discrepancy, if any.
- To calculate and advise the tax on final settlement of employee in case of end of contract with ICRC.
- To make the necessary adjustments in tax calculation for any tax credit and adjustment requests from employees, based on information provided by ICRC.
- To prepare the Employer Tax Deduction Certificates for all taxable employees of ICRC Islamabad and Peshawar after end of tax year 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- To address the queries and questions received from ICRC employees, based on the tax calculation/deduction advised by the Consultant.
- To eview and crosscheck the amount of tax withheld on each rental for all ICRC premises before preparation of tax challan and inform ICRC for discrepancy, if any.
- To verify the exemption certificates received from the owners of ICRC Premises.
- To prepare the electronic tax challan for depositing the withholding tax under section 149 and 155 of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
- To file the Monthly and Annual Withholding Tax Statements, whichever applicable, for the period under contract for both Salary and Rental taxation and shall send the copies to ICRC duly acknowledged by e-portal FBR.
- To file the ICRC Annual Income Tax Return, which is supposed to be filed during the contract period for the tax year 2019 & 2020.
- To provide professional opinion/s or advice/s as and when required according to the provisions of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 and Income Tax Rules, 2002.
- To inform ICRC in writing for changes/amendments in Income Tax Ordinance related to salary and rental taxation.
- To attend the hearing for tax notices issued to ICRC from Income tax departments and shall give his feedback to ICRC in writing.